I am so excited to be sharing the first of hopefully a series of Happy Days posts with you. Every day truly can be a happy day and this is such a wonderful way of reflecting back on the week!
So, what has been going on in my world this week?
- The kids are back at school! Hooray! I absolutely adore my children- don’t get me wrong, but getting some routine back into my week has been great. I have caught up with some housework and have made the house look a little less like a bomb has hit it! I don’t know about you, but having a tidy house makes everything seem a little brighter.
- Going to see my truly wonderful friend Katy from the brilliant www.whatkatysaid.com who helped me to get all set up with my blog. I have watched her amazing blog grow from strength to strength over the years- certainly someone for me to look up to in the blogging world!
- We have had some really good weather here over the past week or so! Spring is just around the corner and I have enjoyed some really lovely dog walks in the sunshine. I love going for walks, it clears my head and helps me refocus.
- Seeing my husband! Hah! This may sound slightly strange! But through from Wednesday last week, during half term until Tuesday this week we had not seen him! He works in London in a hospital and is on-call a fair bit. It is usually just a couple of days a week where he has to stay over, which we as a family just accept, its ‘the norm’ for us now. But six consecutive days?! No. Hats off to all the single mums and the mums whose other halves work overseas or are always away for long periods of time!
- Weight loss! I lost 4lbs this week! I will start to write about this a lot more in coming weeks, but in a nutshell, I have a lot of weight to lose and doing what I am currently doing seems to be working wonders! I am well on my way to my 4 stone award in jut 12 weeks.
- Weight loss comments. Obviously linked to the above, but I am so happy about this that I feel it deserves its own paragraph. This week about 4 different people have asked me if I have lost weight! Yes, yes I have! I love getting a compliment, (who doesn’t?!) and I am so happy that all my dedication and hard work is starting to show!
There we go! My first Happy list!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone, thanks for popping by!