My 4th week of Happy Lists this week. That is insane, and means that my little blog is almost a month old, how crazy is that?
1. 4 must be my lucky number this week. 4th week of blogging and receiving my 4 stone rosette on the Cambridge Weight Plan, all in 14 weeks. I know I am blowing my own trumpet, but I am so proud of what I have achieved. Well done me!
2. On Tuesday, we went on a little trip to a farm to see some of the animals. We met up with Katy, Lils and Wills and had a little picnic lunch. Didn’t see a single lamb or piglet which I was sad about (the girls didn’t seem to give two hoots) and just my luck on the farms Facebook page that very night, the first lambs of the year were born. Sods law eh? We will just have to take another trip!
3. I bumped into someone who I hadn’t seen for a while and they actually didn’t recognise me! I really and truly cannot notice the difference in the way I look following my weight loss, but everyone else clearly can. A compliment is worth its weight in gold and makes you feel really good about yourself.
4. We had the most amazing weather here on Wednesday. So much so that my boy and girl had their dinner outside at the patio table, and then we stayed in the garden mucking around and listening to music until it got dark. A taste of things to come in the months ahead! I just love the summer.
5. On Thursday, my boy was given the school mascot teddy to bring home. It made his day! When I collected him from school, he was grinning from ear to ear. (It did mean that we had to do an “activity” with said teddy, write in a school log book about his visit, AND print photos all before 9am the next morning. But I loves a challenge!) I don’t think teddy had ever been to the local dump before. He has now.
6. I found out that I am taking my first blog-related trip in a few weeks time and I am SO SO excited! More will be revealed in days to come.
Thanks for reading, I hope that this week has been a happy one for you, too.