Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Katy and I love to read them!
So, you may be reading this and thinking to yourself, “Hang on a minute, where is Sian?”
As you know, Sian is about to become a Mama again any day now, so quite rightly she is having some time off to focus on all things baby. I wish her all the luck in the world and cannot wait for newborn cuddles!
With that in mind, I am honoured to have been asked to step in as a guest host for the Happy Days linky for a few weeks. I am looking forward to reading about what has made you smile over the past seven days!
So, What has made me happy this week?
- Gorgeous weather. How hot was it over the weekend?! We dusted off the barbecue and had some family over for lunch. The sunshine never fails to put a smile on my face.
- We finished our play area! The trampoline that we ordered from Plum play arrived and Mr. S put it up. The house has been very quiet over the past week as my two have spent most of their time bouncing up and down in the bottom of the garden.
- My boy can ride his bike. My neighbours on the street we live in must think I am a lunatic running up and down the road each day this week after my boy on his bike. He has finally cracked it bless him. It has taken a lot of tough love and perseverance but he has finally got there. I am so proud.
- Day out with friends. We had a day out with a mum friend and her sons to Mead Open Farm. It was such a good day out, we got there at opening time and stayed pretty much all day. They had an Alice’s Easter Wonderland attraction on and it was so good, the actors were brilliant and put a smile on all our faces.
- Egg hunt. Call me crazy, but I actually do love putting on little events for my kids and their friends, you name it, Easter, Christmas, Halloween, a random Tuesday, I’ve got an idea up my sleeve. This week we had a few friends over and I did a little Easter egg hunt for them and some pizza for tea. I quite enjoy being a host and it was great to catch up with the other mums.
- London trip. Over the weekend, Katy and I headed to London to the Ideal Home Show. We had a great time and it was lovely to be out and about and not have to think about the kids for the day. Something that I must make sure that I do more often.
- A walk in the woods. Today we all went for a dog walk in some local woodland and there was a sea of bluebells all around us. I actually remembered to take my camera so I have some lovely photos of our afternoon,
Have a great week, I hope that there has been lots for you to smile about too!
Spread the linky love by commenting on a couple other posts.
If you share your post on Twitter mentioning @WhatKatysaidUK and @amumcalledlucy and we will RT you.
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Katy’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!