I have not been on a child-free day out for a very long time, and I am very glad to say that this will now be remedied in the shape of a trip to the Ideal Home Show 2017.
I am so excited to be going this year, having recently moved house to what is our forever home, I am looking forward to getting some inspiration from this fanstastic event, so Mr. S will be holding down the fort whilst I jump on a train to London with my bestie, Katy for a girls day out!
I last went to the show back in 2013 when I was very newly pregnant, there is just so much to see and do there and I didn’t have much energy on that visit as I was suffering with (all-day) morning sickness and I left wishing I could have stayed much longer.
But this time, there is no holding me back! I am excited for so many reasons, here is just a few things that the show has to offer this year:
- Pamper lounge with free treatments in the day - first 100 visitors get free glass of prosecco
- Grand Hall Tea Rooms
- Interior styling stage - get top tips from designer Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen
- VIP Lounge – be treated like royalty for the day
- Feed Good Stage - a fantastic range of acts and entertainment through the day
- Ideal Home Show Stage - Joe Swift and Martin Lewis giving tips throughout the day
- Eat & Drink Festival - live music, street food and live experiences
- Artisan Farmer’s Market
- Family roast in the Duke’s Head onsite!
- Over 600 exhibitors And if you need any more convincing, take a look at this:
Not got a Mother’s Day gift sorted yet? Look no further! This would be the “ideal” day out for the mum in your life.
The show opens this Friday 24th March and runs until Sunday 9th April, so there is plenty of time to arrange your day out!
Katy and I are offering you the chance to win one of 3 pairs of tickets to come along too! How exciting is that? You will get to choose the date of your choice but tickets won’t be posted until Monday 27th so it will have to be after that date I am afraid. Competition closes Sunday 26th March and is UK only.
Complete the widget below and be sure to comment on both mine AND Katy’s posts to qualify.
My question: Who would you take with you to the Ideal Home Show 2017?
Don’t forget to answer Katy’s question, too over on her page, in order to qualify
This post was written in collaboration with the Ideal Home Show.